Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nineninenineninenine

I'm all the way to nine! I'm even posting before the day is done!! It's a whole new me!!

I've got my brown velvet jacket (22 [day 5]), red t-shirt (12 [day4]), brown shorts ( 10 [day 2]) and brown knee-high boots (30)

Added black tights and earrings I would never have purchased. Modcloth sent them as a free gift with a purchase and I'm so glad they did - it turns out that I kind of love them.



A very sweet boy I met at lunch today told me he loved my outfit as we air-kissed, L.A. style, goodbye. He's a stylist on photoshoots. OUTFIT WIN!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, fellow remixer here, going around to visit all of the people in Kendi's challenge. I really like your red and brown combo here. I'm too old to wear tights and shorts, with boots, but it looks great on you.

    Best of luck on that sequined dress. I haven't tried Boutique yet. I'm almost afraid to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Check out boutiques.com - it's pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete